Water Proof/Security Cases
Do You Really Need a Time Clock ?
Se Habla Espaņol
Peninsula Time Clock
Toll Free 800-226-6696 /
Tampa Bay Area 813-885-6696
The most common features of mechanical and
electronic time clocks are:
- Automatic Punching - the punching is
triggered when the time card is placed in the clock. A manual punch clock
has a lever or button that needs to be pushed.
- Automatic Alignment - the punch will
go in the correct place on the card without any alignment from the employee.
A semi-automatic clock requires the employee to select if it punches in the
IN or the OUT columns.
- Calculating - on electronic models
only - the hours are totaled on the card according to your pay rules that
have been programmed into the clock.
- Rings Bells - the clock includes a
relay that enables a bell or a horn to signal employees to start or stop
- Power Reserve - the clock continues to
operate fully without any power.
* Available with Standard D
Battery Power Option
For Additional Products,
Information & Pricing
For More Information